As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by RunnyBunny.net, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your RunnyBunny.net Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and RunnyBunny.net may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause RunnyBunny.net liability. You must immediately notify RunnyBunny.net of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. RunnyBunny.net will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to
the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material
available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for
the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the
Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content
available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by RunnyBunny.net or otherwise.
By submitting Content to RunnyBunny.net for inclusion on your Website, you grant RunnyBunny.net a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, RunnyBunny.net will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, RunnyBunny.net has the right (though not the obligation) to, in RunnyBunny.net's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in RunnyBunny.net's reasonable opinion, violates any RunnyBunny.net policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in RunnyBunny.net's sole discretion. RunnyBunny.net will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay RunnyBunny.net the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify RunnyBunny.net before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to RunnyBunny.net in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay RunnyBunny.net the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. RunnyBunny.net reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to RunnyBunny.net.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by RunnyBunny.net to respond within seven business days) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free RunnyBunny.net services. All support will be provided in accordance with RunnyBunny.net standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. RunnyBunny.net has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, RunnyBunny.net does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. RunnyBunny.net disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which RunnyBunny.net links, and that link to RunnyBunny.net. RunnyBunny.net does not have any control over those non-RunnyBunny.net websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-RunnyBunny.net website or webpage, RunnyBunny.net does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. RunnyBunny.net disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-RunnyBunny.net websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As RunnyBunny.net asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by RunnyBunny.net violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify RunnyBunny.net in accordance with RunnyBunny.net's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. RunnyBunny.net will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. RunnyBunny.net will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of RunnyBunny.net or others. In the case of such termination, RunnyBunny.net will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to RunnyBunny.net.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from RunnyBunny.net to you any RunnyBunny.net or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with RunnyBunny.net. RunnyBunny.net, RunnyBunny.net, the RunnyBunny.net logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with RunnyBunny.net, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of RunnyBunny.net or RunnyBunny.net's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any RunnyBunny.net or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. RunnyBunny.net reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. RunnyBunny.net reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at RunnyBunny.net,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. RunnyBunny.net reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify
or replace any
part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your
continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes
acceptance of those changes. RunnyBunny.net may also, in the future, offer new services and/or
through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services
shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. RunnyBunny.net may terminate your access to all or any part of
the Website at
any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate
this Agreement or your RunnyBunny.net account (if you have one), you may simply
Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be
terminated by RunnyBunny.net if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such
thirty (30) days from RunnyBunny.net's notice to you thereof;
provided that, RunnyBunny.net can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut
down of our
service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive
termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and
limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". RunnyBunny.net and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither RunnyBunny.net nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will RunnyBunny.net, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to RunnyBunny.net under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. RunnyBunny.net shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RunnyBunny.net, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between RunnyBunny.net and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of RunnyBunny.net, or by the posting by RunnyBunny.net of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of South Australia, Australia, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Adelaide, Australia. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Adelaide, Australia, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; RunnyBunny.net may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
All pictures are the property and copyright of their respective owners. This site typically displays images as part of blog posts written by our editors. The types of images editors are authorized to use on http://www.runnybunny.net include:
* Images licensed from photographic archive vendors* Images supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes
* Reader-submitted images, with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our site(s)
* Images published on Flickr or other public photo sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
* Images commissioned by http://www.runnybunny.net
* Images that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, taking into account factors such as:
1. The purpose and character of the use (i.e. transformation from the original, use for criticism, satire or parody)
2. The nature of the copyrighted work (i.e. factual or newsworthy vs creative works)
3. The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the whole (i.e. use of cropped, reduced, low-resolution images used for no more than to convey the point made)
4. The effect on the potential market for the copyrighted work (e.g. use that is not substitutive for the original, or would never be licensed in any event)
If http://www.runnybunny.net receives notice that an image posted is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the Comments section where it is posted, we reserve to right to remove that image.
If however you feel any copyrighted works you own have been infringed, you can, under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, file a take down request, as outlined below, and your inquiry will be fully investigated.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (1998)
Under the conditions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 the copyright owner of a digital work is entitled to file a Takedown Request (section 512) which notifies us that http://www.runnybunny.net may be hosting a copyrighted image.
From the DMCA 1998 Section 512:
?Under the notice and takedown procedure, a copyright owner submits a notification under penalty of perjury, including a list of specified elements, to us (http://www.runnybunny.net). Failure to comply substantially with the statutory requirements means that the notification will not be considered in determining the requisite level of knowledge or infringement by us. If, upon receiving a proper notification, we promptly remove or block access to the material identified in the notification, we are exempt from monetary liability. In addition, we are protected from any liability to any person for claims based on its having taken down the material. Penalties are provided for knowing material misrepresentations in either a notice or a counter notice. Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing, or that it was removed or blocked through mistake or misidentification, is liable for any resulting damages (including costs and attorneys? fees) incurred by the alleged infringer, the copyright owner or its licensee, or us.?
If you are (or if you represent) the copyright owner of an image on this website then please provide the following information and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all requested information is mandatory including an electronic or physical signature. An incomplete request will not be considered a proper notification under the terms of the act.
# An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
# Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
# A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
# A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our web site, including its URL, so that we can locate the material;
# Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
# A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
# A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner?s behalf.
Upon receipt of a Takedown Request we will investigate the authenticity of the request and, upon verification, we will remove the image from this site (http://www.runnybunny.net). Please allow up to 10 days for your request to be processed, and please note that due to the accessible nature of this email address we receive a substantial number of fraudulent and misleading requests.
Do not send any inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement to this email address (e.g. Requests for technical assistance or customer service, reports of e-mail abuse, etc). You will not receive a response to such inquiries if sent to that contact email.